Saturday, September 12, 2009

Story of November in September

I love him tho

Like a brother he was to me
As thick as malaises be
That’s just how our blood be

As far as coke bottles see
Still ain't into the future

Bro I took you for granted
Never thought that I would lose you

It seem like a illusion
Or reality eluding me

I didn't think that I
Would have to turn that we to me

And I can sit here and cry for a century
But those tears can't bring you back to me

But still I cry hoping it will bring me from misery
Looking at my bible seeking comfort from my mystery

This hard pill to swallow is what life
Has just given me

Braking down emotionally
To spare myself mentally

Pain and love both seem to attack my heart simultaneously
And memories of you seem to pop up instantaneously

Running from the truth just drowning in my lie
Trying to keep my face dry
While my heart cry

No comments:

Post a Comment