Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sun Is Always Shining

If I give my son the present
he might give his son a future
a family full of winner
then why we living like losers
at the bottom of the barrel
till the cream rise to the top
I know we at the bottom
but son the presents all I got
my parents call me sun
cause they know that i would shine
so to my unborn seed
know you that little light of mine
I'm working trying to make it
hopefully that ease your mind
call me Mr caffeine
cause I'm always on the grind
in this world world full pampers
plenty people full of shit
and i know they got a lot
but they ain't bout shit
this is the present son
and this I am dealing with
and if I tell you bout it now
then you can bypass all of it
see I'm gone call you sun
cause i was sun the present
and I gotta make sure the sun shine in future

1 comment: