Monday, May 25, 2009

Cosmos

Soul searching to find me
But it’s easier to find Waldo
In a room full of candy canes

I can't be of this world
cuz my passion to be great is outstanding

I remember out standing in the rain
Waiting on a glimpse of sun shine

Because I know if you don't have rain
The sun can't make the grass grow

I got a couple homies who like the grass that you blow
But thats only cause they seen lightning before

Me, yeah i seen it too but trees don't produce the Edgar Allen last name to make paper burn

And my trees are words that grow within
Ran out of room so i have let it flow thought my fountain pen

People asking were in the world does my mind be
And that’s the reason they'll never define me
I’m out of this world

And I don't intend to return
Leave that for your superman
Tho the game kryptonite

They said think out side the box but boxes is for squares
I’m well-rounded so I’m thinking out the atom-sphere

And I don't need back stabbers in my atmosphere and I breath art not air so they can't live out here

No comments:

Post a Comment