Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Crossing the line

something make me feel so wrong
tho her man is on that drake
cuz he so far gone
If i tell her how i feel then I've done him wrong

so i'm here in the middle
just thinking up my strategy
but anyway i go
someone gone be mad me
and i don't want the problems
either way I'm causing pain

cause how can i lay clam
to land that bared his name
a dollar relationship
but she looking for some change

and me and her make cents
but to him that don't makes sense
and to start an altercation would be senseless

but any path I take can lead to hurt
cause what if we don't work
then I've thrown a friendship in the dirt
with no seeds of good faith
so I know that it won't grow

if you got a answer to this
please just let know

cuz something telling l me that
I should let it go
but if I did that
then I guess I'll never ever know
how we could go

all cuz I'm scared to let go
so use to usual
that his refusal to call me bro
is enough to make me say no

In realty i just don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment