Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Open your eyes

A tear for a nation blinded from segregation
With they own interpretation for the value of creation

I’m black is that the result of some skin discoloration Or am I just one of gods many beautiful creations

Shed the blood of the innocent
Guilty of being different

A man choose life or death
When he can't choose it for himself

Base his poor decisions on his self perceived wealth
See a problem with a race because it doesn't reflect self

See

If we were all one color and all believed in one thing
It would still be one person who would find one thing

And disrupt the balance of everything Just so he or she can sing I’m better
Understand

As long as we see simple difference
We will never see equality

All races stand together side by side
Do not follow me

Its okay your skin is different
Cause people all that I see

So the question is, what do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment